1. Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length apart from the cover letter page and containing about 300-350 words.
2. All Submissions should be in English, and no other language is acceptable.
3. Make submission by Online Submission System. All required information is needed to finish the registration.
4. Or download the Registration Form, fill the information needed and send it by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your abstract.
5. After submission, the conference secretary will contact you in about 2 working days.
6. All accepted abstracts will be printed in Conference Program and Abstract Book.
7. Please click to download the "Abstract Templete".
Oral Presentation: Presenters will have 20-25 min (usually 17-20 min for presentation, 3-5 min for questions and answers).
Speakers are requested to submit a Power Point presentation, if any, one day before the allotted time.
Poster Presentation: Posters will be displayed as a portrait of A1 (594mm width ×841mm length) size.
Presenters are requested to make the poster by themselves (Poster Templete) and hand it to conference secretary while check-in.
Presenter is required to stand by his/her poster. All presenters are responsible for removing their posters after presentation time.
Listeners do not need to submit any document but to finish the submission information.
Reviewing & Publishing Policies
1. Editorial Policy
As for Abstracts only presented at the conference, the submission can be previously published or presented at other conferences.
As for Full Paper publish in Journals, you must admit that the submission is completely original and has not been previously published nor presented.
Copyright License Agreement provided by publisher will be signed when the paper is accepted.
All abstracts/full papers will be sent for peer review by two or more experts in related fields, and the decision will return in about 7-10/15-20 working days. Possible decisions on a manuscript are: acception, revision (minor or major), rejection.
4. Publication Ethics
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Abstract Deadline: Nov. 20, 2019
Reg. Deadline: Nov. 30, 2019
Acceptance: 7-10 working days
Conf. Date: Dec. 26-28, 2019
Secretary: Jason Sun, Alex Liu