1. Abstract should be strictly within one A4 page in length containing about 300-350 words.
2. All Submissions should be in English, and no other language is acceptable.
3. Make submission by Online Submission System.
All required information is needed.
4. Or download the Registration Form, fill and
send it back by email (email@example.com) with your abstract.
5. After submission, the conference secretary will contact you in about 2 working days.
6. All accepted abstracts will be collected in Conference Program and Abstract Book.
7. Please click to download the "Abstract
Oral Presentation: Presenters are allowed to prepare a video presentation for 30
And the video should be submitted to us by email (share with the OneDrive/Google Drive/Dropbox
link), if any, one week before the conference dates.
All presentations will be uploaded (removed by the end of the conference) and boradcasted in a live
Poster Presentation: Presenters are requested to make the poster by PDF or
PowerPoint (Poster Templete) and send the document to us one
week before the conference dates.
All posters will be displayed and uploaded (removed by the end of the conference) in the live
Listeners do not need to submit any document but to finish the submission
Reviewing & Publishing Policies
1. Editorial Policy
As for Abstracts only presented at the conference, the submission can be previously published or
presented at other conferences.
As for Full Paper publish in Journals, you must admit that the submission is completely original and
has not been previously published nor presented.
Copyright License Agreement provided by publisher will be signed when the paper is accepted.
All abstracts/full papers will be sent for peer review by two or more experts in related fields, and
the decision will return in about 7-10/15-20 working days. Possible decisions on a manuscript are:
acception, revision (minor or major), rejection.
4. Publication Ethics
We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act
of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
Abstract Deadline: Aug. 31, 2021
Reg. Deadline: Sep. 15, 2020
Acceptance: 7-10 working days
Conf. Date: Sep. 28-30, 2021
Secretary: Jason Sun, Alex Liu